01. Information on collecting personal data and provider identification
(1) The following terms contain all information required by the german Telemedia Act (TMA) and the Ferderal Data Protection Act (FDPA). We inform you on collection of your personal data by using this website. Personal data are all information which can be attributed to a certain individual. They include, for example, name, address, email address, usage behavior.
(2) Service Provider according to Section 13 TMA and controller as in Section 3 para. 7 FDPA is Slash.digital GmbH, Kurfürstendamm 36, 10719 Berlin, for adress details go to our imprint.
Right of access and cancellation of consent
(1) At your request, you willbe provided with information on stored data concerning you, including any reference in them to their origin, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data are transmitted, and the purpose of storage.
(2) You have the right at any time to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal data in the future. You may anytime file an objection on the use of your data.
(3) Please address your inquiries on data processing via E-Mail to email@example.com or to the address mentioned above under I.
02. Data security
To protect your personal data we maintain technical safeguards to protect your personal information. These safeguards will be updated regularly to the current technical standards.
03. Collecting and processing of your personal data
If you visit our Website without any further actions, we collect and analyse data as the following:
• the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet
• date and time of your session
• Difference to GMT
• the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our website
• Access status/HTTP-Status code
• Amount of transmitted data
• Operating system and surface
• Language, browser type and version
• Transient Cookies
• Persistent Cookies
• Third-Party Cookies
b) Transient Cookies will be deleted automatically. They disappear when you close your browser.
c) Persistent Cookies stay in one of your browser’s subfolders until you delete them manually or your browser deletes them based on the duration period contained within the persistent cookie’s file.
d) If you have a Flash-Plug-in installed on your computer, small files may be stored on your computer by websites that contain Flash media, such as video clips. If you don´t wan´t flash cookies you may install an Add-On as for example „Better Privacy“ for Mozilla https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or Adobe-Flash-Killer Cookie for Google Chrome.
04. Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States . Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
(2) Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
(5) This website uses Google Analytics with the Add-On „_anonymizelp()“. The IP address is being shortened. A direct connection to a person is therefore not possible.
(6) The terms of Service is published under http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html and the privacy policiy http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
05. Purchasing from us
In order to place an order with us you can do so as an registered user or an unregistered customer.
With your Customer Account, you can access the data that you have saved in the past without registering again. You may delete your account. You have the right at any time to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal data in the future.
Alternatively, you can place an order at the Online Store without using an existing Customer Account. If you so wish, you only need to enter all of the required information in the order form (Addresses & Delivery) yourself.
If you place an order without registration we will keep that directly provided data for as long as we have to due to legal obligations.
(2) We will use your personal data for purposes relating to your order. Therefore we will dislouse your data to a thrid party and your payment information to our Bank. We will delete your data after the period of time that is legally required.
(3) For data protection security reasons the order processs is SSL-ecrypted.
06. Data and third parties
(1) Your personal data may be passed on to third parties in case of competitions, bookings or other offers in cooperation with third partiens. You will be informed on the disclosure of your data excplicitely and separately.
(2) We work with third parties to process your data. We choose them thourougly and instructed in wirting. They are bound by instructions to us an we controll their work regularly. Those service providers will not pass your data to other third parties. We will inform you separately if a service provider is based in the USA. Any data processing will happen according to the applicable law.